To show our appreciation, we are proud to provide our premier level
contributors with exclusive benefits:
(2) nights hotel accommodations at the
ASPS Advocacy Summit in Washington, DC
(1) invitation to the Alliance of Specialty Medicine's annual Fly-in in
(1) registration for the ASPS Advocacy Summit
(1) invitation to the PlastyPAC Breakfast with a member of Congress at
the ASPS Advocacy Summit
(1) ticket to the PlastyPAC social event at Plastic Surgery The Meeting
Opportunity to present
a PlastyPAC check to your member of Congress, coordinated by ASPS in
your home or work district.
newsletter, with political updates and details on the PAC's
activities on the Hill.
disbursments to the PAC board. Only PAC ontributors can make
recommendations to the Board.
Recognition at PSTM and
within ASPS publications, including PSN, PlastyPAC.net, Advocacy
Matters and the Resident's Journal (recognized at the time of
The PlastyPAC Founder’s Circle recognizes the generous lifetime giving of ASPS members to further advance the specialty’s advocacy efforts in Washington, DC. Induction into the Founder’s Circle demonstrates a commitment to support, educate and influence federal candidates who support the Society’s public policy goals. PlastyPAC Founder’s Circle members have directly contributed $25,000 to PlastyPAC since the founding of the PAC in 1990.
• Commemoration of your membership with a Founder’s Circle scarf/tie • Recognition at Plastic Surgery The Meeting, including: – Introduction and acknowledgment at the Opening Ceremony – Name and photo on the PlastyPAC donors wall• Recognition in ASPS publications: – Profiled in first PlastyPAC quarterly newsletter following induction – Name and photo on the PlastyPAC website – Addition of the PlastyPAC logo next to your name in the ASPS Membership Roster – Announcement in Advocacy Matters
Anne Taylor, MD, MPHPowell, Ohio
Amy Wandel, MD
Greg Greco, DO, FACSRed Bank, New Jersey
Gregory Swank, MD, FACSHickory, North Carolina
Induction into the Founder's Circle will be recognized annually at the PlastyPAC social event at Plastic Surgery The Meeing.
PlastyPAC | 444 E. Algonquin Road | Arlington Heights, IL 60005